Denim Wash - Ylang Ylang, Birch, Orange BlossomAttirecare
Many people do not realise that denim jeans should not be washed often, if at all. Attirecare's premium denim wash offers a diverse way of cleaning and conditioning your beloved Denim.
This concentrated natural Denim Wash is tough on dirt and stains, yet gentle on sensitive skin. It fights stubborn stains without harmful chemicals. Its clean and safe formula contains powerful natural ingredients and essential botanicals that rinse easily leaving a naturally worn-in look we all love. Birch is known for its caring properties and extracts from birch contains bacteriostatic and soothing properties which will ensure bacteria has been removed from the cotton fibres amongst other natural remedies.
The formula is also rich in bioactive components like acetic acid (white vinegar), giving it potent antioxidant and antimicrobial properties which will help the dye of the denim set.
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside & Coco Glucoside (Coconut, Fruit Sugars), Coco-Betaine, Selected Salts, Glycerin, Xantham Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Acetic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract (Tea Tree), Betulaceae (Birch Oil), Citrus Sinensis (Orange Oil), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang Oil).
This product is eco-friendly and biodegradable. The packaging is made up of 100% PET recyclable plastic.
DIRECTIONS FOR HAND WASH:
1. Fill a sink full of cold water.
2. Turn your jeans inside out before exposing to water.
3. Leave jeans to soak for at least 45 minutes.
4. Rinse with cold water until all denim wash has gone.
5. Hang to air dry.
DIRECTIONS FOR MACHINE WASH:
1. Turn jeans inside out.
2. Use 2 caps full of Ac’s denim wash.
3. Set to delicate wash.
4. Hang to air dry.
Leave at least 7 days between washes.
- No Sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS)
- 100% PET Plastic
- Hand Crafted in the UK
- Gentle on delicate fabrics
- Free from phosphates, chlorine & formaldehyde
- NO synthetic fragrance, dyes or parabens
- Greywater & Septic Safe
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Hand or machine washable
- No harsh chemicals
- Added salts to remove stains
- Made in the United Kingdom