A smart looking mid-length jacket for everyday use.
The Aurora jacket combines a modern sleek silhouette with functional properties. The jacket has a new lightweight elastic bi-stretch fabric from recycled polyester. This functional winter style adapts well to changing weather with its smart minimal look. Other details include a Makia patch on shoulder sleeve.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester
- 3000mm water column
- 3000g/m2/24h breathability
- YKK zipper closure on front
- Front pockets with YKK zippers and fleece pocket lining
- Inside chest pocket with fleece lining and YKK zipper
- Velcro adjustment on sleeve openings
- Draw cords on hood opening
- Made in China
Extra information from Makia about the manufacturing
We have worked together with our main manufacturing partners for years, and we visit the manufacturing sites regularly. Our manufacturing partners have all signed Makia’s code of conduct that is based on BSCI guidelines, as well as ILO and UN human rights regulations. All of our garments comply to the European Union reach regulations.
For better transparency of our production, all of our garments are labelled with the country of origin, which is the place where the final form of the product is given. From the beginning of 2019 we also inform where the main material is made in as well as what is the main material fibre origin.