Daisy Vegan Suede bootsGood Guys Don't Wear Leather
Cowboy boots with high heel with elastic on both sides.
- Microfiber upper/ Vegan suede
- Microfiber lining
- Elastomere sole
- Wooden heel 7,5cm
DAISY is a "pointed" shoe, its fit is a little wide so the fitting is a little bigger than accurate. We advise that you order one size smaller than your usual size.
If you prefer to have more 'room' in your boots just take your usual size.
If your are in between sizes, we advise you to order the size down.
(example: if you are a size 37,5EU we advise to order the size 37EU)
- 100% microfiber
- Chromium VI-free
- Ecological CO2-free manufacturing system
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
SENSATION OF LEATHER, QUALITY OF MICROFIBER 100% HEALTHY
- Absorption – desorption = Total dryness
- High abrasion
- Thermal regulation effect
- Maximum removal of water
- High tear
- 100% Breathable
IT IS ECOLOGICAL
We certifies that an external laboratory has subjected the fabric to strict testing and has declared it to be ecological and free of agents harmful to health.
OUR SHOES ARE MADE IN PORTUGAL in a FAIR TRADE environment
Most of our components are made in Italy, Spain or Portugal in a fair-trade environment.
OUR MICROFIBERS ARE...
Produced in an eco-friendly and sustainable with minimum environmental impact. Our microfibers are made from POLYESTER and NYLON and for most of our vegan suede they can be recycled, even though NOT 100% recyclable YET but we are working on it .
It far exceeds the stipulations of the UNE-EN ISO 20344:2004 standard (R-09119381)
- In accordance with the REACH regulations
- In accordance with the legislation relating to azo dyes and chlorinated paraffins
- In accordance with the 20882 IN: 2009 standard
- In accordance with the UNE EN ISO 20344:2010 standard