Guppyfriend Washing BagGuppyfriend
With each wash, countless plastic fibers from synthetic textiles are making their way from washing machines into rivers and oceans.
The Guppyfriend washing bag is a patented solution, that filters out the tiniest microfibers released from textiles during washing. The self-cleaning fabric bag is made of a specially designed micro-filter material. Simply collect the fibers and dispose them of properly.
- Put synthetic textiles into the Guppyfriend.
- Do not overfill and separate colors.
- Close the Guppyfriend and wash as usual.
- Take out wet textiles after washing.
- Remove the released microfibers from hems inside of Guppyfriend and dispose properly.