Guppyfriend Washing BagGuppyfriend
The Guppyfriend Washing Bag is the first scientifically approved solution to prevent microfibers from entering into rivers and oceans. It results in fewer fiber losses and thus helps your garments last longer. Those microfibers that break during washing are captured inside the bag.
With each wash, countless plastic fibers from synthetic textiles are making their way from washing machines into rivers and oceans.
The Guppyfriend washing bag is a patented solution, that filters out the tiniest microfibers released from textiles during washing. The self-cleaning fabric bag is made of a specially designed micro-filter material. Simply collect the fibers and dispose them of properly.
- Put synthetic textiles into the Guppyfriend.
- Do not overfill and separate colors.
- Close the Guppyfriend and wash as usual.
- Take out wet textiles after washing.
- Remove the released microfibers from hems inside of Guppyfriend and dispose properly.