Organic Calendula BalmOdylique
Apply this amazing multi-tasking balm anywhere that skin is cracked, dry, or chapped such as lips, feet, elbows, hands and cuticles. The calendula extract is an especially potent supercritical CO2 extraction that captures the purest and fullest benefits of the plant. Can be used on skin prone to psoriasis. Helps to protect hands from repeated washing.
- Repairing and soothing calendula (rich in beta-carotene)
- Calming chamomile
- Hydrating raw shea and coconut
- 100% natural, 100% organic
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Product is Soil Association Certified
- We use recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to us
- 100% recycled UK-made jar (which used to be a milk bottle in fact!).
- Please note that we no longer include the cover insert (shive) with this product in order to reduce plastic.
How to Use: Apply as needed to affected areas. To cleanse the face, massage in gently in small circles and remove with a warm face cloth or cotton pads.
Return Policy - for all beauty & care products (soap,
shampoo, toothbrush, conditioner, deodorant, scrub, beauty & care
products, nail polish, make-up etc):
For hygienic reasons, these type of products cannot be returned nor refunded. In the unlikely event that your order is incorrectly shipped or found to be damaged or defective, please contact us first on +32 16 30 99 98 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and within a maximum of 14 days.
Cocos nucifera oil*, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Cera alba*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Citrus sinensis peel oil*, Anthemis nobilis flower oil*, limonene* (in the orange essential oil)
Plain English Ingredients: Coconut oil*, Extra virgin olive oil*, Raw Fairtrade shea butter*, Beeswax*, Calendula flower extract*, Essential oils of Chamomile* and Sweet Orange*
*Organically grown & produced (100% of product)