Raglan Men's ParkaMakia
With us since our first collection, this original Makia winter jacket represents timeless usability with a touch of Nordic contemporary design heritage. The new and updated design is lighter with improved functionality in details, while retaining the same warm properties as its predecessor.
A warm mid-length jacket for the winter. A revised version of our Original Raglan Parka.
- YKK zipper and front placket with magnetic button closure
- Front pockets with YKK zippers, magnetic buttons on pocket flaps and fleece pocket lining.
- Napoleon pocket with fleece pocket lining
- Inside chest pocket with fleece pocket lining and YKK zipper
- Velcro adjustment on sleeve openings
- Draw cords on hood opening and hem
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester
- Removable faux fur on hood opening
- 7000mm water column
- 5000g/m2/24h breathability
- Made in China
Extra information from Makia about the manufacturing
We have worked together with our main manufacturing partners for years, and we visit the manufacturing sites regularly. Our manufacturing partners have all signed Makia’s code of conduct that is based on BSCI guidelines, as well as ILO and UN human rights regulations. All of our garments comply to the European Union reach regulations.
For better transparency of our production, all of our garments are labelled with the country of origin, which is the place where the final form of the product is given. From the beginning of 2019 we also inform where the main material is made in as well as what is the main material fibre origin.