Raglan Women's ParkaMakia
With us since our first collection, this original Makia winter jacket represents timeless usability with a touch of Nordic contemporary design heritage. New lighter design with the same warm properties.
A revised version of our Original Raglan Parka with removable faux fur detailing.
- Removable faux fur on hood opening
- YKK zipper and front placket with magnetic button closure
- Front pockets with YKK zippers, magnetic buttons and fleece lining
- Napoleon pocket with fleece lining
- Inside chest pocket with YKK zipper and fleece lining
- Velcro adjustment on sleeve openings
- Draw cords on hood and waist
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester with mechanical strech
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- 3000mm water column
- 3000g/m2/24h breathable
- Made in China
Extra information from Makia about the manufacturing
We have worked together with our main manufacturing partners for years, and we visit the manufacturing sites regularly. Our manufacturing partners have all signed Makia’s code of conduct that is based on BSCI guidelines, as well as ILO and UN human rights regulations. All of our garments comply to the European Union reach regulations.
For better transparency of our production, all of our garments are labelled with the country of origin, which is the place where the final form of the product is given. From the beginning of 2019 we also inform where the main material is made in as well as what is the main material fibre origin.