Smith The Roll Pack 18LMillican
Smith the Roll Pack (18L) is our masterpiece in minimal design. We set out to make a unique bag that allows you to go further and travel for longer, whilst also being geared up for normal daily use. It had to be light, tough and sustainable – with hidden functions that make life easier on the road. It’s also cycle friendly.
We use only a few panels of weatherproof Bionic® Canvas to make each bag. This is 57% recycled and 30% stronger than regular canvas. Fewer seams means more durability. The buckles are strong aluminium ‘hooks’, which are easy to fasten. The result is a bag that’s ruthlessly lightweight and endlessly practical.
- Fully adjustable, padded ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable waist and sternum straps for cycling and hiking
- Easy-access padded laptop sleeve (up to 15”) hidden in back panel
- External zip pocket for valuables, with internal key ring
- Internal pockets for laptop, tablet, phone, documents and office gear
- Fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front panel
- Made in Vietnam
- H 50cm x W 28cm x D 15cm
- Bionic® Canvas Outer Fabric: 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated. DWR (C6) treated.
- Slight colour variation possible due to natural fibres used across the Maverick Collection.
- Lining Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Buckles: Aluminium
- Zips: YKK
- Trim: Leather