Daniel Selvage - Dry Re-Gen SelvageKings of Indigo
Daniel: relaxed and tapered fit.
- The top has more room at the thighs for comfort.
- The legs are tapered, with a slightly bigger bottom than John and Charles fits.
- Non stretch fabric.
- Classic 5 pocket, selvedge jean.
- Vegan patch.
- Recycled metal trims.
- Pocketing made of recycled plastic bottles.
This garment is made with organic cotton, a natural fiber with no chemical
treatment making it safer for the planet, farmer and wearer. It is part of our limited edition, Re-Gen capsule collection.
This garment is made with 50% recycled cotton fibers and 50% TENCEL™ Refibra Lyocell, therefore, no new cotton is used in this garment.
This innovative process reduces energy expenditure of 30%, water by 50% and chemical agents by 70% - compared with a conventionally made denim. The Re-Gen collection items are dyed with Denim Juice – a technique that reduces water, chemical and energy consumption.
- Tencel lyocell TRI, Recycled cotton
- Recycled trims
- Responsibly made
- Vegan (Peta approved)
|Composition:||50% Tencel lyocell TRI, 50 % recycled cotton|
|Factory:||Artlab, Tunisia, Fairwear Audited|