L'Oxygéné Breathable Nail PolishNailberry
Colour your nails healthy!
L’Oxygéné is Nailberry’s multi-award winning, luxury nail polish range. L’Oxygéné uses patented technology to deliver a healthier manicure with no compromise colour.
Every Long Wear & High Shine colour rich shade has been formulated to be:
- 12Free: Formulated to be free from Phthalates including DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Parabens, Animal Derivatives & Gluten.
- Vegan & Cruelty Free: L’Oxygéné is proud to be certified by PETA as Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Gluten Free: Formulated to be free from Gluten
- Breathable / Oxygenated & Moisture Permeable: L’Oxygéné uses the latest technology to deliver a colour film which allows air and water vapour to pass through it making sure your natural nail is respected, even while wearing colour.
- Certified Halal: L’Oxygéné has been certified by world recognised International Halal Integrity Alliance (LG05848) to comply with the Halal & Hygiene Guidelines.
Achieving the perfect manicure
- Clean and buff your nails to remove polish, oils and impurities.
- Apply 1 coat of base coat. We recommend Strengthen & Breath Base Coat as it helps strengthen the nail while letting it breathe naturally.
- Apply 1-2 coats of polish. Our exclusive wide & tapered brush helps the polish apply evenly and accurately.
- Apply 1 coat of top coat, we recommend Shine & Breathe Top Coat, to complete the breathable healthy manicure and protect your gorgeous colour.
Award Winning: Nailberry continues to be awarded the world over for our gorgeous polishes. See the link for our latest awards
Long Wear, High Shine & Amazing Colour: L’Oxygéné has been specifically developed to perfectly blend long wear, high impact colour & amazing gloss for a salon finish at home.
Return Policy - for all beauty & care products (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, conditioner, deodorant, scrub, beauty & care products, nail polish, make-up etc):
For hygienic reasons, these type of products cannot be returned nor refunded. In the unlikely event that your order is incorrectly shipped or found to be damaged or defective, please contact us first on +32 16 30 99 98 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and within a maximum of 14 days.